10.09.2007

five weeks and counting


We went to our "pre-drywall meeting" today. They said they are bringing in the drywall tomorrow and we should be handed the keys in five weeks. YEA!!!!! That means the whole process only took them 10 weeks. Pretty cool!
While we were walking through everything today, the site manager showed us some spots that have to get repaired because, as the boys would put it, "robbers are stealing our stuff." There has been a pipe that they have had to fix 3 times because someone has been going in there, breaking it off and stealing it for the copper. I guess that is one good reason to go through a big developer that basically owns the home until they give you the keys, then we aren't paying for anything to get replaced.

5 comments:

The Clingers said...

I am so excited for you!! I will come if you want to pay airfare. I am great at packing and babysitting. Good Luck.

gs said...

Lookin good in the neighborhood! 5 years ago just before we moved into our new home, 'robbers' stole all our unhung cabinets 3x. whatever! Good luck.

C Ped said...

So we are going to be staying with you in your new house?!?!?! Yay!!! I was sad because I didn't know if I'd have to opportunity to see it when I am out there, and I was worried how your family of 6 and 5 guests were going to work in your current house... But you'll be in your new house!!! YAY!!! I wish I could help you move. That is so very awesome.

Robin Pedersen said...

Be there or be square. November 24 at 8 a.m.

The Bentley's said...

how fun stephanie.. i had no idea there were people in clevleand that know how to work hard... and fast... it's amazing. but i'm glad to hear they are out ther:) and the house looks amazing how fun for youguys!!