10.07.2007

we're getting there



The siding is half way on and the electrical and plumbing are done. This week we are meeting with the project manager and doing a walk through before they do the dry wall. They have appropriately named it the "pre-drywall meeting." This is when we will find out our firm closing date and I guess be able to see what other neat tricks they have for us. I suppose now I should start packing. UGH!! Anyone want to come and help? I will pay kindly with meals, treats and babysitting!!!


5 comments:

sara said...

Wow, that's coming up so fast. I'm there for helping you. I figure that being your VT I should get first dibs on helping out. (But I do want those carmel bars for payment....)

The Quist Family said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait to see it when it's finished!

rachel said...

You can totally copy my quilt cause I took it from a girl on my blog. Heather so go to my blog and look at heather. Then she has sewing ideas it there. I didn't do her fresh cut fabric I used Moda. Which I loved. Hers is cute but it wasn't at the store I went to. Have fun can't wait to see your quilt.

S. Schuller said...

And, I guess since I live five feet from you, I could help you pack! :) The house is coming along so nicely. I am getting sad that you're leaving already. Your house looks fabulous though!

Carrie Anne said...

I wish I could help you pack...I know all too well how fun and exciting packing is...probably one of my most favorite things to do...especially with kids! NOT!:) Good luck...that is exciting that the date of moving out/in is approaching...the end is within sight!:)